I beseech you therefore, brethren by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.Rom 12:1
Cover
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
How can face tomorrow when today is not over. Full of uncertainties I look to the hills for help, my help comes from the Lord.
The question of what is your purpose came to me at a time of distress. Perplexed by self I realized I was straddled as my grandmother would say. God has designed for my life a plan for his purpose, not my purpose. My purpose I learned is self-centered and not God-centered. In other words I was attempting to control my life and using God only when I fell into divers of temptations. The Secular Humanist would love me for that type of thinking, however it isn't Christian Theism it's rebellion. All the while God was teaching me humility and patience I withdrew as I thought. But what was really happening I learned; God was getting me to be still. He brought me to a place of nothingness. In this place there were no new opportunities, no activity and it is a very uncomfortable place to be in. Once in this spiritual wasteland I constantly wanted to know from God what is really going on, and when He finally answered me I was convicted to the c...
And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul. (Deuteronomy 10: 12, Key Bible, KJV) God requires of us to fear him, love him, and praise him. That doesn't seem like much to ask, does it? Apparently these three requirements coupled with " surrender" causes humankind to carry on in their lives in a manner that probably has God scratching his head, saying Huh! People go to church, tithe, pray and all that goes with going to church. Something is missing in many churches and that is worship. Worship and praise are one not separate. Teaching is a part of worship and there is to much entertaining going on in what is suppose to be God's House. No one likes to hear this but those who obey The Gospel of Jesus Christ are bound to call things as they are without compromise. No, Christians will not be ...
Have you ever notice how close the sky is to the ground? Have you notice how the night sky appears to bring the heavens and its company in reaching distance? Are we going up or is something or someone coming done? Have people become so busy with the cares of this world that they are not discerning the times? Jesus said the world is surpassing the wickedness of Noah's day. Now would be a great time to walk upright or at least strive at it before it is to late.
Comments
Post a Comment